Sunday, August 15, 2010

Fodey


I have just trialled Fodey.com and made a newspaper clipping from my podcasting blog. It was very easy to generate this image (right) and I can see many uses for it in the classroom. It could serve as a wonderful engagement tool to start a new unit or lesson. It could also serve as an assessment tool where students document their findings. There are also different formats that information can be published in. The only weakness that I could see about this website are the advertisements that are present towards the sides of the page. Some are inappropriate for student viewing though I guess these may be censored by Education Queensland. Even though this is so, I can see this digital tool as being an engaging method of presenting information.
Image courtesy of Fodey.com

No comments:

Post a Comment